Why did I chose my speech?

 Chadwick Boseman was an excellent actor, some fantastic movies he interpreted was Avengers EndGame, Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom, Message from the King, Black Panther and a lot of more, but the best movie he interpreted was Black Panther, which made amazing speeches so I will give reasons of why I chose this speech.

Initially, in my opinion, I think I am the person who has to interpret this speech, the speech I chose inspire and motivate people around the world, the speech is not too long, is between 2 or 3 minutes, also I have to practice a lot because is a difficult test I have to do, my person has to see and learn the pronunciation and the body language of Chadwick Boseman because if do not serves know all if you do not do exactly he spoke in the speech. The another reason I chose this speech is because I like how Chadwick Boseman spoke and motivate, in one of his speeches he always said that God has plans for all of us so I think that was very amazing. I will work very hard to do a fantastic job to interpret Chadwick Boseman speech exactly he said.

Furthermore, this speech is too good to because if I can interpret this, I can or try to motivate and inspire my classmates and my teacher to get a nice way in our life’s, another’s speeches that haven exist, I think have the same purpose of all, also I think is good that persons include motivate speeches in moves because the people can reflect about they life’s what are they doing wrong in something or things like that, I say this because in some movies I saw in my live all of them give a reason to change something in your life and why you do not have to waste your time in another things, you have a propose in your life, I wrote this because I want to tell the people that you do not have to give up in your life, you can do all you say, the only thing you have to do is to put effort into everything you want to do.

Finally, these are the reason of why I chose this fantastic and motivating speech is because I like how the purpose of the people that say amazing speeches is to give a message to all the persons and try to convince that nothing is impossible to do.

Comentarios